Saturday, January 2, 2010

Flip Flop

Every time my nephews come over this is how they spend their time:


A few days ago, two of them came to spend the afternoon with me. I REALLY want to be the fun aunt, so I thought I would scare them and get it on my beloved Flip camera.
I set up a scary guy in the fridge and put the camera in there also to catch their reactions.



Then I asked one of them to get me a diet coke, and waited for the fun.
Boy, was he terrified to find a monster in the fridge!



So, that was a flop.
Then I asked if they would like to make a craft.
No, they would not. That's lame.
So I asked what they wanted to do that was not lame.


4 comments:

  1. hahahahahahaha, that is so funny. You still are the fun aunt though. At least you spent some time with them.....kinda

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I wish my boys had a fun aunt like you. You can borrow them if you'd like.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha that was a great idea but I think it takes a lot more to scare kids these days. Very crafty though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm making a very belated return visit to your blog. Thank you for stopping by my blog.

    I laughed so hard at the video. Sounds like my attempts to scare my husband. LOL

    ReplyDelete