Here are my little punkin head's current favorite hobbies:
- looking at her hands (This doubles as her superhero impersonation.)
- screeching and laughing like there is a par-teh going on
- rolling over and over and over (This doubles as her enchilada impersonation. I think she's going to be a TexMex fan like me.)
- smiling at anyone who talks to her
- taking baths
The big change for me during this past month of mommy-hood was going back to work. It's been tough, but we're doing fine. The main problems I'm struggling with are baby brain (or is it 'mommy brain'? I can't remember...) and sleep deprivation/moodiness. Examples:
- I've missed my exit on my way to work twice in the past week. I've worked on the same street for four years.
- On a nightly basis I go into the kitchen to take my vitamins, walk back to the living room, and then can't remember if I took the vitamins or not.
- I recently tried to start a fight with my sweet hubby about RICE at 5 in the morning. Luckily he didn't take the bait. He must have gotten smart after the peanut butter spat the day before.