It's hard to believe my little sweetie pie angel face is three months old already. She is a happy and pretty calm baby (except for this habit). She loves to laugh and smile and coo at anyone who talks to her. She seems to be especially crazy about her grandpa. She loves baths and has started rolling over. She has finally gotten the hang of thumb sucking. Before I became a mom I said I would never bore people with what percentile my baby was in for head size, length, and weight. That's why I won't mention that she's in the 5oth percentile for all of them. Some might call that average. I call it perfect.
I could just stop there. But I won't. The goal of my blogging is to entertain as well as to give an HONEST glimpse into my life as a working mommy and wife. So here you go. These are just a few of the moments of the past three months that will not win me any parenting awards:
1. On Christmas day I staged the living room with toys we already owned, so that in the future Carolyn will think Mommy and Daddy gave her some presents.
2. I peed with the sling on. Twice.
3. I bumped C's head on the car door frame while getting her out of the sling.
4. I hide the disposable diapers from my hubby to force his participation in cloth diapering.
5. Once when I noticed she was mesmerized by Divorce Court, I hopped in the shower instead of engaging her in something more appropriate.
Anyone else feel like sharing an UNglorious moment from their life?