Saturday, April 3, 2010

Good Friday, good Saturday

Yesterday was Good Friday because it's the day Jesus was crucified.  (I'm not sure why 'good' is the adjective chosen for that day.  But if having a Savior isn't GOOD, I don't know what is.)  It was a good Friday for me because I had the day off.  While Mike gave Carolyn a hand in the kitchen,
I explored my domestic side by making baby food.  It can be quite a process, unless of course you have a Beaba Babycook that does it all for you.  And I do.  Thanks Mom!
Then this morning we went around town visiting chicken coops.Why?  Because we're funky(Thanks for the tip, Toddler!)


*Not only are we funky, we're also non-comittal when it comes to strollers.  And by 'we' I mean 'me'.   Is picking which stroller to take a HUGE decision for anyone else?  I definitely spend more time doing mental gymnastics regarding the stroller than I do chosing where to go, when to go, what to wear, etc... 



We went to five of the coops on the tour, had a great time, and spent no money.  Now we want chickens.  Mike grew up raising animals.  I mainly want to decorate a funky chicken coop and get to name chickens.  So it's a win win win. 




3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I can't wait to meet the chickens you get! Maybe I can pay you for eggs instead of heb. And, I have to take a pic of the coop here in my neighborhood to inspire you when you get your funky decorating on! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so fun. I too have stroller issues, I have purchased so many! I am not into wine, I am in to strollers:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So how do you like the Beaba Babycook? I have seen that and have been curious if it's worth the purchase. I saw a few on craigslist also.

    If you do not have the right stroller things become frustrating and so yes it's common to fret over which one to take ha.

    ReplyDelete